- Change of Date: XVI International Conference on Stochastic Programming (UC Davis, 2023). The sixteenth International Conference on Stochastic Programming (ICSP) will be held July 24–28, 2023. More information can be found here.
- SPS Virtual Seminar: Cynthia Rudin (June 12, 7-8 AM Pacific Time)
- Optimization under Uncertainty (Workshop). More information can be found here.
- From Data to Decisions: the Scenario Approach (Systems, Control, Machine Learning). More information can be found here.
- XV International Conference on Stochastic Programming (ICSP2019), July 29-August 2, 2019, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
- VGSCO (Vienna Graduate School on Computational Optimization)-Workshop, December 17-19, 2018.
- University of Bergamo/Georgia Institute of Technology 2018 Workshop on Stochastic Optimisation and Data Analytics for Computational Management. February 8-9, 2018. University of Bergamo, DMEQM. Details are available here.
- AI, Machine Learning and Sentiment Analysis Applied to Finance. London, 28-29 June 2017. Registration open. Please visit http://conferences.unicom.co.uk/sentiment-analysis/
- Log Optimal Growth & Kelly Strategy. London, 26 June 2017. Registration open. Please visit http://conferences.unicom.co.uk/sentiment-analysis/workshops/
- XIV CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL MANAGEMENT SCIENCE (CMS 2017) Pricing, Risk and Optimization in Management Science. 30 May 2017 - 1 June 2017. Abstract submission (deadline: March 15th 2017) and registration processes are open. Please visit: http://dinamico2.unibg.it/cms2017/
- PhD Winter school 2017: Stochastic programming with applications in energy, logistics and finance (Passo del Tonale, Italy). More information can be found here.
- 14th International Conference on Stochastic Programming, June 25 - July 1, 2016 in Buzios, Brazil
- Optimum Decision Making and Risk Analysis Applied to Finance, UNICOM workshop, October 19-23, 2015 in London, United Kingdom
- OR2015, International Conference, September 1-4, 2015 in University of Vienna Stream Stochastic Optimization organised by: Rüdiger Schulz, Georg Pflug, Daniel Kuhn
- Probability, Reliability and Stochastic Optimization International Conference , April 7-10, 2015 in Kyiv, Ukraine
- PhD Winter School 2015, Kvitfjellin, Norway, March 22-28.
- European Conference on Stochastic Programming and Energy Applications, September 24 - 26, 2014 in Paris, France
- PhD Winter School 2014, Bad Hofgastein, Austria, March 23-28.
- 13th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Bergamo, Italy, July 8-12, 2013, organized by Marida Bertocchi and Giorgio Consigli.
- The 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming (ISMP) took place in Berlin, Germany, August 19-24, 2012. It had a Stochastic Optimization cluster organized by Shabbir Ahmed and David Morton. Special Workshop of Stochastic Programming Community Stochastic Programming for Implementation and Advanced Applications (StoProg-2012) was held in Neringa, Lithuania, on July 3-6, 2012.
- 25th European Conference on Operational Research (EURO XXV), July 8-11, 2012 in Vilnius, Lithuania. It had a stream on Stochastic Programming organized by Jitka Dupacova, Georg Pflug, Andras Prekopa, Alexander Shapiro and Stein W. Wallace.
- 9th International Conference on Computational Management Science, Imperial College London (UK), April 18-20, 2012. Organized by D. Kuhn, P. Parpas, E.N. Pistikopoulos, B. Rustem, and W. Wiesemann.
- APMOD 2012, International Conference on Applied Mathematical Optimization and Modelling. March 28-30, 2012. Paderborn, Germany. Jointly organized by the DS&OR Lab (Decision Support & Operations Research Lab) of the University of Paderborn, and CARISMA (Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Optimisation Modelling Applications) of Brunel University.
- Workshop on Managing Uncertainty in Energy Systems and Markets. March 21-25, 2012. Oppdal, Norway. This workshop is organized by Asgeir Tomasgard, Stein-Erik Fleten, and Mette Bjørndal and the topics include multi-stage stochastic programming and stochastic equilibrium and capacity expansion.
- PhD Winter School on Managing uncertainty in energy infrastructure investments, Oppdal (Norway), 6-13 March 2011. Organized by A. Tomasgard, S.-E. Fleten, M. Bjørndal.
- 8th International Conference on Computational Management Science, Neuchatel (Switzerland), 28-30 April 2011. Organized by C. Gatu, M. Gilli, T. Kondylis, E.J. Kontoghiorghes, P. Kropf and M. Paolella.
- Veszprem Optimization Conference: Advanced Algorithms (VOCAL), Veszprem (Hungary), 13-15 December 2010. Bi-ennial conference with SP keynote (Georg Pflug) and a session on SP applications.
- Stochastic Processes, Stochastic Calculus and Continuous Time Finance, 22 - 24 Nov 2010 London, developed by CARISMA Brunel, Fraunhofer ITWM and OptiRisk Systems
- Optimisation Series: Business Application of Optimisation, Stochastic Programming & Portfolio Planning, 1-5 Nov 2010 Brunel University, developed by CARISMA Brunel, Fraunhofer ITWM and OptiRisk Systems
- 7th International Conference on Computational Management Science, Vienna, Austria, on July 28-30, 2010. Organized by the Department of Statistics and Decision Support Systems, University of Vienna.
- Prague Stochastics 2010, Prague, Czech Republic, on 30 August - 3 September, 2010. Organized by Pavel Boček, Lucie Fajfrová, Zdeněk Hlávka, Daniel Hlubinka, Tomáš Marek, Tomáš Pazák, and Michaela Prokešová.
- Stochastic Programming School 2009, University of Bergamo, Italy, on 23-28 November, 2009. Organized by Giorgio Consigli, Vittorio Moriggia, Francesca Maggioni, and Gaetano Iaquinta.
- 6th International Conference on Computational Management Science, Geneva, Switzerland, on May 1-3, 2009. Organized by the Department of Econometrics, University of Geneva.
- Conference on Optimization and Practices in Industry (COPI'08) at EDF Recherche & Developpement, Clamart (Paris), France, on November 26-28, 2008. Organized by Y. Jacquemart, L. Andrieu (Chair), and S. Marsais-Roux.
- Workshop on Numerical Linear and Nonlinear Stochastic Programming at the University of Edinburgh, UK, on September 3-5, 2008. Organized by Andreas Grothey (chairman), Coralia Cartis, Marco Colombo, and Jacek Gondzio.
- International Workshop on Operations Research in honour of Laureano F. Escudero's 65th birthday. June 5-7, 2008, Department of Statistics and Operations Research at the Rey Juan Carlos University, Madrid (Spain). Organized by Antonio Alonso-Ayuso and Joaquin Sanchez-Soriano.
- 11th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming (SPXI), Vienna, Austria, August 27-31, 2007, organized by Georg Pflug.
- 2007 Spring School on Stochastic Programming. April 10-20, 2007, Università degli studi di Bergamo. Organized by Giorgio Consigli.
- Prague Stochastics 2006: Joint session of the 7th Prague Symposium on Asymptotic Statistics and the 15th Prague Conference on Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions and Random Processes, Prague, August 21-25, 2006. Invited session on stochastic optimization organized by Vlasta Kankova.
- International Conference on Financial Engineering. March 22-24, 2006, Gainesville, FL. Organized by Farid AitSahlia and Stan Uryasev. 22nd IFIP TC7 Conference, Turin, Italy, July 18-22, 2005
- Conference on Optimization under Uncertainties, Heidelberg, Germany, September 28-30, 2005. Organized by H.G. Bock and E. Kostina (U. of Heidelberg), supported by the GAMM Activity Group on Applied Stochastic Analysis and Optimization.
- Mathematical Models for Optimizing Transportation Services, Auckland, New Zealand, April 19 - 22, 2005, organized by Andy Philpott, David Ryan and Matthias Ehrgott.
- 10th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming (SPX), Tucson AZ, USA, October 9-15, 2004, organized by Julie Higle and Suvrajeet Sen.
- IFIP/SOM Workshop on Stochastic Integer Programming, Groningen, Netherlands, May 24-26, 2004, organized by Maarten van der Vlerk, Wim Klein Haneveld, and Leen Stougie.
- Decision Making under Uncertainty: Stochastic Programming Workshop, 16-17 September 2003, London, UK. Organised by OptiRisk Systems and CARISMA Centre, Brunel University.
- CEA-EDF-INRIA Course on Stochastic Programming, March 17-20, 2003, INRIA - Rocquencourt, France, organized by J. Frédéric Bonnans, SYDOCO, INRIA-Rocquencourt.
- International Conference on High Performance Scientific Computing, Hanoi, Vietnam, March 10-14, 2003, including a Minisymposium on Stochastic Programming organized by Ruediger Schultz.
- University of Florida, Gainesville (FL), USA, Integrated Risk-Return Management: New Approach to Management of Bank Portfolio, November 4-5, 2002. A joint workshop of Risk Management and Financial Engineering Lab, University of Florida, USA and Risk Training, Bruckmuehl, Germany.
- Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken (NJ), USA, Symposium on Mathematical Optimization, November 1, 2002, organized by Darinka Dentcheva.
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, The First International Workshop on Uncertain Programming, July 24-27, 2002. Hosted by Information Journal, sponsored by Operations Research Society of China (ORSC).
- University of California at Davis, USA, Network Interdiction and Stochastic Integer Programming, March 15, 2002, organized by David Woodruff and Jesus De Loera.
- Laxenburg/Vienna, Austria, IFIP/IIASA/GAMM Workshop Dynamic Stochastic Optimization, March 11-14, 2002, organized by Yuri Ermoliev, Georg Pflug, and Kurt Marti.
- University of Florida, Gainesville (FL), USA, International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Risk Management in Finance, March 5-7, 2003, organized by Stan Uryasev and Paul Krokhmal, Risk Management and Financial Engineering Lab.
- 9th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Berlin (Germany), Aug 25-31 2001, organized by Werner Roemisch and Ruediger Schultz.
- Federal Armed Forces University, Neubiberg/Munich, Germany, 4th GAMM/IFIP Workshop on Stochastic Optimization: Numerical Methods and Technical Applications, June 27-29, 2000, organized by Kurt Marti.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, International Conference on Stochastic Optimization: Algorithms and Applications, Center for Applied Optimization, February 20-22, 2000, organized by Stanislav Uryasev and Panos Pardalos.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Institute for Mathematical Analysis, Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Energy and Environmental Models, July 19-23 1999, organized by Francois Auzerais, Robert Burridge, Claude Greengard, and Roger Wets.
- Palo Alto, California, Workshop on Applications of Planning under Uncertainty, July 12-16, 1999, organized by Hung-Po Chao, George Dantzig, Alan Manne, and William Ziemba.
- 8th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Vancouver, BC (Canada), Aug 8-16 1998, organized by William T. Ziemba and Roger J-B Wets.
- Federal Armed Forces University, Neubiberg/Munich, Germany, 3rd GAMM/IFIP Workshop on Stochastic Optimization: Numerical Methods and Technical Applications, June 17-20, 1996 organized by Kurt Marti.
- Tuscon, Arizona, January 17-19, 1996, NSF/IFIP Workshop on Stochastic Programming and Applications, organized by Julia Higle and Suvrajeet Sen.
- Semmering, Austria, January 8-18, 1996, EURO Winter School on Stochastic Optimization, organized by Georg Pflug and Andrzej Ruszczynski.
- 7th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Nahariya, Israel, 1995, organized by Reuven Rubinstein.
- Lillehammer, Norway, January 18-20, 1994, IFIP Workshop Stochastic Programming: Algorithms and Models, organized by Stein Wallace.
- IIASA and University of Vienna, July 11-23, 1993, Approximations of Stochastic Programming Problems, organized by Andrzej Ruszczynski and Georg Pflug.
- Federal Armed Forces University, Neubiberg/Munich, Germany, 2nd GAMM/IFIP Workshop on Stochastic Optimization: Numerical Methods and Technical Applications, June 15-17, 1993 organized by Kurt Marti.
- 6th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Udine, Italy, 1992, organized by Gianni Andreatta and Gabriella Salinetti.
- Gosen, near Berlin, GAMM/IFIP Workshop on Stochastic Programming, Stability, Numerical Methods and Applications, March 23-27, 1992 organized by Werner Roemisch and Ruediger Schultz.
- University of Essex, Colchester, England, August 12-16, 1991, IMA Meeting on Stochastic Optimization in Economics and Finance, organized by Michael Dempster.
- Federal Armed Forces University, Neubiberg/Munich, Germany, 1st GAMM/IFIP Workshop on Stochastic Optimization: Numerical Methods and Technical Applications, May 29-31, 1990 organized by Kurt Marti.
- 5th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Ann Arbor, MI (USA), University of Michigan, 1989, organized by John Birge.
- 4th Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1986, organized by Jitka Dupacova.
- Kiev, Ukraine, Stochastic Optimization, September 9-16, 1984, organized by V.S. Michalevich.
- 3rd Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, IIASA Laxenburg, Austria, 1983, organized by Roger Wets.
- 2nd Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Koszeg, Hungary, 1981, organized by Andras Prekopa. (Founding of COSP)
- IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria, Workshop on Stochastic Optimization, December 9-13, 1980, organized by Michael Dempster and Yuri Ermoliev.
- Oberwolfach, Germany, January 28-February 3, 1979, organized by Peter Kall and Andras Prekopa.
- 1st Int. Conf. on Stochastic Programming, Oxford, England, 1974, organized by Michael Dempster.